1. Who we are
SoccerPatrol - soccerpatrol.com; soccerpatrol.co.uk is an independent and unique soccer news aggregation service. SoccerPatrol displays headlines of the latest events in the soccer world, linking to top soccer websites and pages from around the world.
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information about your preferences such as traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs
We collect location information from a variety of sources. You can manage your location permissions by visiting the location settings tool on your device(s).
We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), about how you interact with our Services and those of our third-party partners and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and Services. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, Cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We may use third party analytics services such as Google Analytics and others. Your IP address and other information will be collected by automated means to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity, identify user patterns and provide related services. Please visit How Google uses data page for more information.
3. How We Use This Information
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in. We also may use the information we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- Analyze your content and other information (including emails).
- Fulfill your requests and when authorized by you.
- Help advertisers and publishers connect to offer relevant advertising in their apps and websites.
- Match and serve targeted advertising (across devices and both on and off of our Services) and provide targeted based on your device activity, inferred interests and location information.
- Provide location-based Services, advertising, search results, and other content consistent with your location settings.
4. Questions, Comments and Requests